- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees and grease a tray.
- Mix two cups of self-raising flour, a quarter cup of caster sugar, half a teaspoon of salt with half a cup of Schweppes Lemonade and half a cup of thickened cream.
- Stir it into a dough, then knead lightly on a lightly-floured workbench.
- Break the mix down into eight equal pieces, stick them on the tray, brush them with milk and bung them in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Once the scones are ready, serve them with jam and whipped cream, and the Earl Grey and gin iced tea in a tall glass garnished with more mint.
- It’ll be better than it was when you were a kid, guaranteed.
Check out the article Lemonade Scones and Gin Tea
Check out the recipe Earl Grey and Gin Ice Tea